Our growing and successful business comprises of over 600 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Clinical because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Technical Operations function within GMP Manufacturing. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maintaining high quality equipment and facility installations, repairs and maintenance, within Quotient’s GMP Manufacturing facility. Planning and completing a range of planned maintenance works associated with the GMP facility, lab and mechanical equipment will be required, as well as on-site diagnostics, facility/equipment repairs and critical spares management.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance OTIF
- Responding to breakdowns
- Conducting risk assessment prior to any maintenance work
- Investigating equipment breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Ensuring equipment is handed back to production in 100% safe condition
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Providing Operator training as necessary
- Using manuals and failure history to develop preventative tasks
- Deputising in other roles as required
The successful candidate will have a degree in an Engineering subject or equivalent, coupled with previous knowledge & experience in a Multi Skilled Maintenance role particularly in relation to the Pharmaceutical industy.
Other essential skills and experience required are:
- Knowledge and expertise in HVAC & AHU systems
- Knowledge and expertise in small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing equipmentKnowledge of current standards, procedures and controls for GMP cleanroom facilities and equipment
- Experience in GMP standard quality management systems
- Experience of managing planned preventative maintenance
- Knowledge and expertise in Lean six sigma/ Continuous Improvement tools
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.